Needing to move and sell your house?
What to do with your house
Using a Realtor...
- Access to MLS
- Someone does all the work for you
- Could take months before your house is sold.
- Realtors can be expensive.
- Having to pay for house repairs
For Sale by Owner (FSBO)
- Save on Commissions
- No access to the MLS
- You have to do all the work
- Some realtors won't work with you
Renting Your House
- Receive steady income
- Tax advantages
- Required to do house repairs
- Late night phone calls
-Property management fees can be expensive
Selling to a cash buyer
- House is sold fast
- You don't have to do any repairs
- No fees or Commissions
- Possibly a lower price than with a Realtor
Get An Offer!
Thank You! We will be in touch shortly